Monday, July 7, 2014

OWH VCMP Challenge 5 Colorful background and 6 Winter/Christmas Card

Challenge 5 was to make a colorful background.   http://operationwritehome.org/vcmp-master-list/
I knew I wanted to use this tiger stamp (Hero Arts from Michaels?)
I stamped my distress pads on my craft mat and spritzed with water and dragged my cardstock through it.  Then I made a more muted piece for the Tiger stamp and added more color.


Challenge 6 was to make a Christmas card and then a seasonal card that could be used all winter long.  The reindeer on the left is a $1 set.  The Cardinals on the right is a new Impression Obsession stamp that I just love (words are from SU).  Cardinals By the Window  I just got the stamp from my LSS PhotoScraps in Elderburg, MD. PhotoScraps
Colored with Copics R39, W3. Lace Tape from SU.

I was going to use the Cardinals for my own Holiday card this year but my daughter actually prefers the Reindeer one!


No comments:

Post a Comment